DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, KNOWLEDGE PARK-V
Greater Noida (west) U.P.
Registration forms available for Classes Nursery to IX (Session 2021-22),
from October 5th, 2020 onwards from the school Reception.Or
Online registration will be available from 19th October 2020.
for classes Nursery-IX. Interaction / Admission Test will take place at DPS
Knowledge Park-V Campus.
- Age Criteria, as on 31st March, 2021, for Nursery is 3+ (Minimum 3 years 1 month to
4 years 1 month child for class Nursery), Prep is 4+ (Minimum 4 years 1 month to 5
years 1 month child for class Prep), class I is 5+ (Minimum 5 years 1 month to 6
years 1 month child for class I) and accordingly for other classes.
- Registration of your ward does not mean the confirmation of admission in the school.
- Admission is purely based upon the availability of seats.
- Admission strictly on the basis of merit.
- For online registration, the form has to be filled online under admission link on school
website i.e. www.dpskpv.com
- All the fields in the form are required to be filled.
- Parents are required to upload the following documents before submitting the form:
- Birth Certificate from Registrar of Birth & Death (for students seeking admission
of classes Nur to I)
- Report card of last exam attended (for students of classes II & above)
- Passport size photographs (one each) of the child, father & mother.
- Proof of current residential address (either Passport/Rent agreement/Electricity
bill/Land line phone bill/ Lease agreement/Voter ID or Ration Card/Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card of the student/ father/mother.
- Please check each and every entry of the form before the final submission.
- While submitting the online registration form you need to pay Rs. 300/- towards Registration fee.
- Please carry the hard copy of your Registration Form along with copy of all the documents mentioned in the form and passport size photograph of parents and ward &
- Registration Form will be submitted and a unique Registration No. (Application id) will be
- Parents will be informed through Email & SMS regarding the date and time of visit to the
school for Interaction/Admission test & verification of original documents & Syllabus
can be downloaded using the login ID & Password provided.
- Parents along with the ward(s) are required to carry the hardcopy of the Registration
Form with the copy of all the documents and visit the School Reception on the mentioned
date and time given for Interaction/Admission test
- Admission confirmation will be sent through SMS also a Confirmation letter can be downloaded from the school portal, (if admission is granted), using the same login credentials.
- Parents will have to complete the admission formalities of their ward(s) as per the mentioned date and time on school portal & as conveyed through SMS. Parents will visit the
school along with the demand draft and other relevant documents as mentioned in the
Congratulation Letter / Admission confirmation letter.
- For any queries, parents can write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0120-
3567600 / 601 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Kindly download guidelines & read all instructions carefully before you click on
PROCEED button at the bottom of this page
- The Name and Date of Birth of your ward should be according to the Birth
- Father’s name and Mother’s name should be spelt correctly in the form as it appears in
the certificates. No correction will be allowed later on
- It is mandatory to fill all the fields marked (*) in red. In case a field is not applicable to
you please mention NA (Not Applicable)
- An incomplete registration form will be automatically rejected
- You will also receive your USER ID and PASSWORD through an SMS on your registered
- The USER ID & PASSWORD should be preserved by the parent to check the online
admission status of the applicant.
- You will also receive your registration number through an SMS and email as per the
details submitted in the registration form.
- A hardcopy of the filled in application form needs to be preserved and to be submitted
while visiting the school.
- You will receive Evaluation/ Interaction date & timings through an SMS on your
registered mobile number and email.
- Both parents should attend the meeting
- Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. Any attempt to use influence
unfair means or recommendation for admission will lead to automatic
- REGISTRATION FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE.