1. If a child has to be withdrawn from school, parents are requested to give one calendar months’ notice in writing, failing which, one month’s fee will be charged in lieu thereof. Exception may be made in case of a sudden transfer of Government or Military personnel.
2. Those who leave the school in the month of May must in all cases pay the fee for the month of June.
3. Transfer Certificate for children withdrawn will not be issued until all dues are settled.
4. Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
As a rule only those students will be retained on the rolls of the school who can take the school leaving examination before attaining 18 years of age.
5. A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in school.
© Copyright 2020 DPS KP-V. All Rights Reserved. | Created By Entab Infotech : CampusCare®