1. Students must have at least 75% attendance for promotion to the next class.
2. Please note that no short leave or half day is allowed. In case the student wants to leave during school hours, full day will be marked.
3. In the case of an emergency ,in case any student needs to leave school early, he/she should be accompanied by either parent or legal guardian, the details of whom are specified in the dossier.
4. Any parent who wants to take the child with him / her, should forward the application to the school one hour before the scheduled dispersal time.
5. The application forwarded to the school should bear the name of the student, class & section along with themode of travel( bus route or private conveyance).
6. Any absence without leave being sanctioned in advance , will not be permissible. Absence of more than three days after vacation, renders the student liable to pay a fine of Rs. 100/- per day. After six days the name would be struck of the rolls.
7. For defaulters it may lead to suspension / expulsion from the school.
8. Once the child is marked present at the school, he/she will not be allowed to leave the school, unless an extraordinary situation arises.
9. Students who do not take any of the semester exams will not be eligible for scholar badges / blazers or any academic award.
10. A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease must produce a doctor’s certificate of fitness permitting him/her to attend the school. A student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
© Copyright 2020 DPS KP-V. All Rights Reserved. | Created By Entab Infotech : CampusCare®