1. Parents are requested not to enter classrooms either to see their children or to seek interviews with the teachers during school hours. Interviews should be arranged through a prior appointment.
2. They are requested to cooperate with the school in its attempt to help their children’s progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and by taking interest in their children’s work. They should check the diary every day and note the homework and any other instruction if given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any notice, invitation etc. has been issued.
3. They are requested to inform the school if there is any change in their address or telephone number.
4. Leave of half day should be avoided as far as possible. In an emergency, written permission must be taken
5. Children ,when sick, must not be sent to school to attend classes.
6. The name of the child, class, section and bus number (if applicable) must be clearly mentioned in the application.
7. Parents are requested to cooperate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline of their wards and ensuring that the school rules are observed. They must check the Almanac regularly and sign the home assignments / remarks etc. meant for their information.
8. Kindly check the uniform, nails and hair of your ward every morning. They should be immaculately turned out daily.
9. Please ensure that your ward carries text/exercise books according to the time table only. No extra books are needed. We do not want our children to be burdened by a heavy school bag.
10. Children should not bring crackers, colours, transistors, cameras, mobile phone etc.to the school. Bursting of crackers and playing with colours is liable to expulsion from the school.
11. There must be a name tag on your ward’s belongings. Expensive articles and jewellery are not allowed in the school. Any violation of this rule will lead to the article being confiscated. The school bears no responsibility for articles lost in school.
© Copyright 2020 DPS KP-V. All Rights Reserved. | Created By Entab Infotech : CampusCare®