- There is no formal examination for students of Junior School.
- Assessment / Evaluation is done by the teachers on the basis of everyday performance of the students.
- The academic session is divided into two semesters consisting of almost equal number of working days.
- There are assignments (weekly tests) in every subject to evaluate the cognitive understanding.
- MCQ in each subject is conducted to assess the conceptual understanding of the children.
- Projects and class presentations are given to encourage experimental learning and develop confidence in the students.
- Orals are taken to develop speaking and listening skills.
- Home assignments are given to inculcate sense of responsibility and punctuality.